Enjoy the campsite’s activities for adults and children
For your enjoyment, our campsite activity leaders organise lots of leisure activities and entertainments throughout the summer at our Alpes Maritimes family campsite:
- Tournaments (water polo, petanque, volleyball, football, table tennis, etc.)
- Water activities in and around the heated pool (aqua aerobics, gentle workouts, water relays, Olympic games)
- Excursions (canyoning, hang-gliding, horse riding, canoeing, etc.)
- Evening show and games (karaoke, musical quizzes, bingo, dances, themed parties with live music)
- Bar games suitable for all are held two or three times a week
Alpes Maritimes campsite with Mini-club for children and teenagers
In July and August, the Mini-club welcomes children (5–12 years old) three mornings a week, from 10am to 12.30pm.
Face-painting, creative workshops, treasure hunts, nature trails and preparing a show to present to parents provide a chance to make friends, have fun and create some lovely memories to take home.
Le Vallon Rouge team also thinks about teenagers. They enjoy the tournaments and various activities organised at the campsite. During the daytime, they make the most of the campsite’s facilities (while respecting other holidaymakers) and in the evenings they’re invited to take part in festive events, where they share fun times and make new friends.
Adults take advantage of all the daytime and evening activities mentioned above and generally enjoy participating in the games and shows while sipping a delicious cocktail.
Unforgettable evenings at Le Vallon Rouge campsite
Throughout the season, our campsite activity leaders organise weekly themed parties (karaoke, dinner show, dances, etc.) and a concert where everyone can come and listen and dance in a great atmosphere. Entertainment for the whole family!